How to make Cookies on Stove Top
Our cookies are delicious. And no it's not just us who say so. The come with real chocolate chunks with cocoa butter in. They're perfect tea time treat and that indulgent snack for late night cravings
Here's the method to prep it on the stove
- Heat up the Idli maker by adding 2 cups of salt and cover it for 10 minutes on medium high flame
- Take Plattered Choco Chunk Cookies mix in a bowl, add 50 gms of melted butter and 1 tablespoon of water mix well n make a dough
- Grease your Idli stands with oil or butter pull out small potion of dough make a small ball and flatten it little
- Place the Idli stand in the maker close the lid and cook for 15mins low medium flame. After 15 mins open and check. Your super Choco Chunk Cookies are ready. Give 10 minutes to rest and serve it.
- Store it in air tight container and enjoy it for 15days.
Method contributed by Poonam Jain