Vanilla Cupcakes with Buttercream Frosting | Eggless & Vegan Friendly
If you have never made Cupcakes before, here's the quickest and easiest way to make your own batch TODAY!
There is something about petite desserts that make them extraordinarily appealing. The false sense of portion control? Maybe.
We used our Real Bean Vanilla Cake Mix to make these soft and fluffy single serve treats, significantly cutting down our overall prep time.
These dainty Vanilla Cupcakes have a moist and delicious vanilla base and a generous amount of sweet Buttercream frosting. Not forgetting a healthy pinch of sprinkles to top it off!
These little desserts are happiness in a bite. Go ahead and serve these to your guest and you will most definitely be their favourite host :)
Here's how to make your own Vanilla Cupcakes with Buttercream Frosting,
1 Plattered Real Bean Vanilla Cake Mix
¾ cup Buttermilk
½ cup Oil
150g Butter (unsalted)
300g Icing Sugar
Splash of Vanilla Extract
- Prepare the cupcake tray with liners. Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
- Empty the contents of the Real Bean Vanilla Cake Mix in a large bowl.
- Mix in Buttermilk and Oil till a smooth batter is formed.
- Transfer batter to piping bag, snip off the end and pipe into the cupcake liners.
- Bake for about 15-20 mins or till the tops are lightly golden. This will depend on the size of your cupcake tray.
- Once baked, set aside to cool.
- For the Buttercream Frosting, add the room temperature unsalted Butter, sifted Icing Sugar and Vanilla to a bowl and mix till well incorporated.
- Transfer to a piping bag fitted with a star shaped nozzle.
- Hold the tip of the piping bag just above the center of each cupcake and squeeze the piping bag till the icing spreads to the sides.
- Move the piping bag upwards as it spread and lift away quickly to finish.
- Decorate with your favourite coloured sprinkles and your cupcakes are ready! :)