Rasmalai Stuffed Cupcakes
Another day, another Fusion Dessert that should be on your To-Taste List!
We made Vanilla Cupcakes earlier this year, and it seemed most apt to add Rasmalai to make this quick dessert festive ready.
Putting together this dessert is as easy as baking our Real Bean Vanilla Cake Mix as cupcakes, tucking in a couple of juicy mini Rasmalai inside a crevice and drizzling in the milky syrup soaked Vanilla Cupcake. Add a swirl of Rose buttercream frosting to your cupcakes and it's ready!
Here's what you need to make these delicious festive Cupcakes,
1 Plattered Real Bean Vanilla Cake Mix
¾ cup Buttermilk
½ cup Oil
150g Unsalted Butter (room temperature)
300g Icing Sugar (sifted)
15-20 Mini Rasmalai
Rose Essense/Chopped Pistachio/Silver leafs (optional)
- Line a cupcake tray with paper liners. Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
- Prepare Real Bean Vanilla Cake Mix with Buttermilk and Oil as per package instructions.
- Scoop or pipe the batter into the cupcake moulds and bake for about 15 mins or till the golden.
- Once cooled, use a spoon to scoop out a portion from the center of the each cupcake.
- Place 1-2 Mini Rasmalai in the cavity with some of the Rasmalai liquid.
- Prepare the Buttercream by beating the Butter, Icing Sugar and Rose Essense till incorporated and transfer to a piping bag fitted with a star/flower tip.
- Pipe the buttercream on the cupcake in a swirling motion and top it with a Mini Rasmalai to decorate.
- Optionally, add other toppings like crushed nuts or silver leafs to decorate.
- It's ready to take a bite, or else refrigerate till consumption.
Note - Makes 12 medium sized Cupcakes or 24 mini Cupcakes.