Fruit Tres Leches Cake | Eggless & Vegan Friendly
We are always experimenting with our Real Bean Vanilla Cake Mix and looking for new exciting ways to use it. This time around, we soaked our fresh cake in a sweet milk mixture, topped it with a cloud of whipped cream and decorated it with fresh summer fruits to make this beautiful Fruit Tres Leches Cake.
We are surely planning to gorge on this moist and refreshing dessert once more before the sweet summer fruits disappear for the year.
Here's everything you need to make this Fruit Tres Leches Cake,
1 Plattered Real Bean Vanilla Cake Mix
¾ cup Buttermilk
½ cup Oil
2 tbsp Condensed Milk
100ml Whipping Cream
- Prepare Real Bean Vanilla Cake Mix with buttermilk and oil as per instructions on our pack.
- Transfer the batter to a greased 8’ cake tray.
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C. Bake for 30 mins or till toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let the cake cool for about 10 mins, then use a fork and poke holes in the cake.
- Mix together milk and condensed milk in a glass and pour it over the warm cake.
- Once the cake cools down, refrigerate for about 1 hour.
- In a bowl, whip the chilled cream till soft peaks form.
- Add dollops of the whipped cream on the cake and decorate with fresh summer fruits.
- Refrigerate cake before serving. Slice and enjoy!
Note: Vegan Buttermilk can easily be made by mixing 1.5 tsp vinegar to ¾ cup soy milk. Stir. Wait for 5 mins. Ready to use!
P.S. Swap out the summer fruits to use the seasons best picks.