Have you ever had that urge to bite into your cup while sipping a drink? No? Just me? Well either way, now even you can! And that will be one super delicious bite!!
Cookie Cups bring a whole new spin to enjoying the classic milk and cookies pairing. And with the Plattered Cookie Mix for your easy edible cup, you can be assured of a delicious bite of cookie!
Serve your favourite beverage or ice cream in these crunchy tasty cups without the hassle of washing up later :)
1 Plattered Double Choco Chunk Cookie Mix
50gm Melted Butter
1 tbsp Water
2-3 tbsp Melted Chocolate
- Lightly grease a muffin tin or metal cups. Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
- Prepare Plattered Double Choco Chunk Cookie Mix as per pack instructions.
- Scoop the cookie dough, press into the shape to form cups and bake for 12 mins.
- After baking while still warm, gently reshape the cups if required.
- Brush the inside of each cup with melted chocolate and refrigerate till set.
- Sip your choice of milk or enjoy a big scoop of ice cream in your edible cup!