Brownie Shake | Vegan Friendly
Beat the heat in minutes with this indulgent drink! It easy to make and delicious to drink :)
This iced Brownie Shake is a decadent dessert in a drink! With our quick 3 minute chocolate Brownies, make this shake instantly at home without splurging on expensive store-bought ones. What's better? You can add flavours like caramel or butterscotch to make it even more delicious.
Adding chocolate ice-cream takes this to another level. You can choose to add vanilla ice-cream although that may reduce the overall chocolatey-ness of this shake.
A refreshing escape from this weather and ready in minutes! Here's everything you need to make it,
- 1 Plattered Vegan Brownie Mix (works well with our other Brownie Mixes too)
- ⅓ cup Oil
- ⅓ cup Water
- 300ml Milk of choice
- 1-2 scoop Chocolate Icecream (optional)
- Melted Chocolate/Caramel (for the glass)
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Grease and line 6 in. square tin.
- Whisk Oil, Buttermilk & Brownie Mix together in a bowl till no lumps remain and transfer to the tin.
- Bake for 20-25mins or until a toothpick inserted comes clean.
- Let it cool till room temperature.
- Add half of the prepared Brownie to a blender along with the Milk. Optionally add Chocolate Ice-cream for a thicker shake.
- Swirl the chocolate or caramel sauce into your glass and fill it with ice.
- Pour the mixture and sip away for the perfect escape this summer.
Tip: Optionally line the glass with Nutella or Biscoff spread!