Tiramisu Cake | Eggless
Bring a slice of Italy into your home with this quick Tiramisu Cake!
A fluffy vanilla cake soaked with coffee and coated with a creamy mascarpone filling followed by a generous dusting of unsweetened cocoa powder between each layer.
While a traditional Tiramisu is made with coffee soaked ladyfinger biscuits, we decided to make it more accessible and super convenient by replacing the biscuits with our Real Bean Vanilla Cake.
This quick dessert is rich and creamy, with a hint of coffee flavor. If you love your caffeine, feel free to brush on more coffee soak on the cake layers or better yet incorporate some of the coffee powder with the cream filling.
This simple, yet elegant dessert is a showstopper for any occasion. And don't worry about it being too sweet - it's just right!
Here's what you need to make your own,
1 Plattered Real Bean Vanilla Cake Mix
¾ cup Buttermilk
½ cup Oil
70ml Brewed Coffee
340g Mascarpone Cream (room temperature)
5 tbsp Icing Sugar (sifted)
150g Whipping Cream
- Grease and line a tin. Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
- Prepare Real Bean Vanilla Cake Mix with Buttermilk and Oil as per package instructions.
- Transfer to the prepared tin and bake for about 30 mins or till golden.
- Once baked, set aside to cool.
- To prepare the filling, fold the mascarpone cream till smooth.
- Whip the cold whipping cream while gradually adding the sugar till medium peaks are formed and gently incorporate with the mascarpone cream.
- To layer the Tiramisu, trim the cake to fit your desired dish/glass.
- Place the cake layer and brush the coffee liquid, ensuring all parts are well soaked.
- Smooth out a layer of the cream mixture, dust it generously with cocoa powder, place the next cake layer and repeat this process till the top.
- Refrigerate and give your Tiramisu Cake a final dusting of cocoa powder before serving for a traditional look!
Optional: Include coffee in your Mascarpone filling for an added caffeine boost :)